Five galleries offer a great insight into the life of Swaffham and surround.
- The Ben Emmerson Room has many artefacts to explain some of the social history of Swaffham.
- The Monique Slaven Room displays a fascinating array of archaeological finds from the Swaffham area.
- The David Butters Room in 2019 hosts a photographic competition 'Capture Swaffham'.
- Room 5 - A new display 'Conflict and Consequences' exploring the effects of war and conflict on our market town.
- The Carter Room celebrates our link with Tutankhamun via Howard Carter.